Start your online master’s degree in Applied Psychology and Consulting today
Are you looking for a master’s in psychology that doesn’t make you choose between a business or clinical focus? Our master’s programme in Applied Psychology and Consulting builds on the three pillars of psychology, business psychology and consulting. You qualify for responsible positions in the field of in-house consulting and support in dealing with psychological problems and conflict.
How your studies get you ahead:
- You have more business-related content such as project management and still focus on topics such as clinical diagnostics or consulting in situations of conflict.
- You expand your knowledge of e.g. research methods or public health and complete a practical project that allows you to directly apply your knowledge.
- You can look forward to exciting job opportunities such as industrial psychologist, team lead in the health care sector or internal or external business consultant.
100% flexibleYou decide where and when you want to study.
Versatile & InnovativeYour digital learning journey with personal support!
Top-level educationFirst-class study programmes with a recommendation rate of 96%.
Study programme & degreeMaster of Science (MSc) 120 ECTS
Full-time or part-time, 100% flexible
Study duration & extension24-48 months, depending on model
Extension possible free of charge
Study feesStarting at 316€/month, depending on model
Regular discount campaigns
This program is part of our study program in German language. You can find more information on our German website.
Personalised & flexible
You get to study whenever, however and wherever you want – thanks to our digital campus, flexible full- and part-time models and exams you can sit online at any time. You even decide when to start your studies!
State-approved & award-winning
Our study programmes are state-approved and multi-award-winning. That makes us and our students happy – according to Fernstudiencheck.de, they are 96% likely to recommend us.
Here for you – personally
Get the support you need: via our online campus, you can participate in live sessions, chat with fellow students or benefit from our study and career coaching.
Thanks to our wide selection of practically oriented specialisations, you can create your own profile and develop skills for the career you’re dreaming of.
Find out more about IU and your study programme in your personal brochure.
- Contents and electives of your programme
- Career opportunities
- Information on financing options