Start your online study programme in Digital Marketing now
Want to convince target groups on different online platforms? Learn how in our 60 ECTS master’s programme and reposition yourself as an online marketing professional. In addition to expertise in the areas of performance marketing or digital analytics, you will acquire creative and agile skills to develop successful online marketing strategies. You decide whether you prefer to choose a direction or start out as a generalist with management skills.
100% flexibleYou decide where and when you want to study.
Versatile & InnovativeYour digital learning journey with personal support!
Top-level educationFirst-class study programmes with a recommendation rate of 96%.
Study programme & degreeMaster of Arts (MA) 60 ECTS
Full-time or part-time, 100% flexible
Application & starting dateStart your studies later
Online application, no application deadlines
Study duration & extension12-24 months, depending on model
Extension possible free of charge
LocationsStudy programme independent of time & place
No mandatory attendance
Innovative study tools available on online-campus & in the IU Learn App
Exams online or at nearest examination centre
Study feesStarting at 448€/month, depending on model
Regular discount campaigns
Recognition & ApprovalStudy program is state-approved, accredited & internationally renowned by the start of the program
60 ECTS - English
Currently in the process of being accredited
Simply register online for your desired programme.
Duration 12 Months
Perfect for students who want to hit the ground running and shorten the period of study by increasing their studying pace.
Duration 18 Months
Excellent for talented all-rounders who want to give their studies everything they’ve got while holding down a job and keeping down their monthly costs at the same time.
Duration 24 Months
Ideal for students who would like to take their time completing their course on top of their job and everyday life and keep down the monthly costs of their studies.
The total price includes a one-off graduation fee in the amount of €799. This fee is payable at the end of your studies.
Career coaching: this offer is available to Bachelor’s degree students (with at least 120 ECTS) and Master’s degree students.
Cloud-based open source tools: in order to make use of cloud-based open source tools during your studies, you will need a desktop PC or laptop. Neither is included in the package of services we provide.
Free trial phase of four weeks*
Access to online libraries
Personal assistance from lecturers
Online campus with innovative study tools
Access to Statista and LinkedIn Learning
Individual study and career coaching
Online exams around the clock
License for Microsoft Office and Teams
Flexible extension of study duration
- Completed, undergraduate degree
- From a state or state-recognised higher education institution/university
- Final grade of at least "Satisfactory"
- Proof of at least one year of qualified professional experience at the beginning of the study programme (this must be acquired after completion of the undergraduate degree)
Depending on your previous education, the 60 ECTS programme has the following admission requirements:
- 240 ECTS from the first degree: Direct access possible with proof of at least one year of qualified professional experience when starting the study programme (must be acquired after completing the undergraduate degree)
- 210 ECTS from the first degree: Direct access possible after attendance of courses amounting to 30 ECTS OR with proof of at least one year of qualified professional experience when starting the study programme (must be acquired after completing the undergraduate degree)
- 180 ECTS from the first degree: Attendance of courses amounting to 30 ECTS AND proof of at least one year of qualified professional experience (must be acquired after completing the undergraduate degree) OR proof of at least two years of qualified professional experience when starting the study programme (must be acquired after completing the undergraduate degree)
Your work experience from a successfully completed academic dual study programme in Germany can be taken as proof of qualified professional experience for a 60 ECTS master’s programme, if the focus of the work you did in your dual study programme is relevant to the desired study programme).
Work experience from your dual study programme can not be used to bridge a gap in ECTS points for admission to a 60 ECTS master’s programme.
In principle, the recongition of knowledge and skills acquired outside of the academic context is possible.
These optional admission requirements are exceptions to the rule of the aforementioned standard admission requirements and ensure the necessary qualification for master’s programmes. Admission is granted at the discretion of the institution.
For the English-language study programme, we require proof of your English language skills. We accept the following:
- TOEFL (min. 80 points) or
- IELTS (min. Level 6) or
- Duolingo English test (min. 95 points) or
- Cambridge Certificate (min. grade B)
Please note: The proof must be submitted before the start of the study programme and must not be older than five years. If you have already completed your first degree in English or if English is your native language, you no longer need to prove your English language skills separately.
- Shortening your period of study: Skip individual modules or whole semesters!
- Save on tuition fees: You’ll save €30 for every recognised ECTS point
Even before you apply for an online study programme, we’ll gladly check whether we can take your previous achievements into account: 100% online, no strings attached. Simply fill in our online recognition form.
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out which previous achievements you can get recognised. Make sure you send your application before the end of your 1-month trial. You can get your previous achievements recognised during your studies. However, we can no longer grant you a cost reduction after the end of the trial month.
Simply register online for your desired programme.
Find out more about IU and your study programme in your personal brochure.
- Contents and electives of your programme
- Career opportunities
- Information on financing options